Pin It

Maqnifiscent Grooming is a family owned business that started after spending tons of money and time trying to find a scented spray that would make their pets smell better. They decided to make their own, and the “Maqnifiscent Grooming & Finishing Splash” was created.

They offer over 200 custom scents such as dark chocolate, birthday cake, rose, lilac, sea breeze, chocolate chip cookie and so many more! All scents are alcohol free and non-toxic, designed to eliminate odours and condition your pet’s coat between baths. It is long lasting and reactivates when you pet your dog.

Maqnifiscent Grooming sent me a sample bottle of Dark Chocolate spray to try out. It did everything as advertised. The scent was delicious smelling, but still managed to be subtle. I often find that scented dog shampoos and sprays end up being way too strong, but this spray was just right.

If you would like a chance to win a bottle of “Maqnifiscent Grooming & Finishing Splash” respond in the comments section with your name and a scent you’d like. Contest open to Ontario residents only.

17 Comments

1. Michelle says:

My name is Michelle and Murphy my Airedale terrier would love to smell like chocolate chip cookies :)

2. suzy charto says:

I would love “Fruit Cocktail Flavor” I am embarrassed to say my golden doesn’t smell very good. We need help
    Suzy and Mully (who thinks she smells just fine after rolling in disgusting things)

3. suzy charto says:

4. Britney says:

I’m Britney, and my Border Terrier and Shih Tzu would both benefit from spelling like Lilac!

5. Karine Langley says:

My 17 yr old Lhasa Apso (Retired therapy dog) and my rescue miniature poodle both love fish. ( I cook for them) ….so SEA BREEZE would be ideal.

6. Lise Fournier says:

We have three female pugs named, Peanut, Butter and Jelly (yep !).

The Rose scent would be perfect for our girls !

7. Lise Fournier says:

We have three female pugs named, Peanut, Butter and Jelly (yep !).

The Rose scent would be perfect for our girls !

8. Lise Fournier says:

We have three female pugs named Peanut, Butter and Jelly (yep !).

The Rose scent would be perfect for our girls !

9. Lise Fournier says:

Sorry about the three posts, computer kept timing out.

10. Jessica says:

Hi, my name is jessica and my beautiful husky, Meeka would love to smell like strawberries.

Thanks!

11. Abu's mom says:

I think Abu would smell great with a little sea breeze.

12. Katie says:

Hello! My name is Katie, and I have an adorable black wrinkly, occasionally smelly pug named Nano that would love to smell like the Chocolate Chip Cookies flavour :D

13. Amanda says:

My goldendoodle Molly just LOVES to roll in random smelly things. This week’s find was a dead snake! I would like it if she could smell like Chocolate Chip Cookies!

14. Melissa says:

Birthday Cake!!! No doubt about it!!! My chocolate lab – Chloe – is one smelly girl!!!

15. Kelsey Ganske says:

My dog Beau goes from staying with her grandparents on a farm (eating and rolling in things that shouldn’t be mentioned :{ ) to coming home to the city. It would be wonderful to have some Birthday Cake scented spray handy for the time in between baths!

16. Sarah serinken says:

Hi my name is sarah and it’s my birthday on Friday so my Boston terrier nibbler would love to smell like birthday cake for me! Ha! Thank you!

17. Jamie says:

My Poochies, Jackson, GoldenDoodle, Molly, Boxer and Ben my mud monster is a Shih-tzu would love to smell like anything else but worms! Some lilac or pumpkin spice, yummy birthday cake and more.